Friday, July 11, 2008

Our new niece is here and her name is SUMMER!



It has been an exciting day, Summer was born around twelve in the afternoon. She is beautiful and already full of Bollinger energy. Tracy is especially excited about his new baby sister.



Tracy enjoyed cuddling with his new sister...and I didn't mind either! Even Mike with his fear of new born babies fell in love.



Aside from our trips to the hospital we took the boys to the park for some volleyball and the playground. I have never seen them so dirty!

3 comments:

Trace said...

You guys are the BEST OF THE BEST! We really do appreciate all you do for us and our little family. The boys loved being with you and we felt we could relax because we knew they were in good hands. I hope we can some day help you guys out as much as you have helped us. We wouldn't have been able to enjoy our first moments with Summer if you hadn't taken on so much! WE LOVE YOU MUY MUY MUCHO!

Lamb Fam said...

I just realized that your blog is up and running again. I'm adding you to my link list so I can stalk you guys!
BTW, Mexico looks like it was a BLAST! Jealousy!

Leslie said...

Tell Mike and Leesa congrats for us!