Thursday, August 7, 2008

Three Years!

It's hard to believe that three years has already passed, yet at the same time it seems like so much more than that. Mike and I were happy to get to spend the evening together without the normal work/school agenda. He surprised me with flowers(we weren't doing presents since we went to Mexico in June) and then we went out to dinner. Since I couldn't think of anything better to eat then steak(I am my father's daughter) we went to the Outback for dinner. It was delicious! After dinner we made a pit stop at Cold Stone(another personal favorite) and then spent the evening watching old episodes of Friends. It was so nice to spend the night at home relaxing together. August 6, 2008

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Congratulations Mel and Mike! We love you guys so much and are so greatful you deem us cool enough to be your friends! Happy Anniversary!

Scott and Stacia said...

Congrats on the 3 years! I can't believe it was 3 years already! Time is flying so fast. So glad you guys were able to have an enjoyable day!!