I know this was weeks ago, but every year we try to hit witches night out. It is a fun night at Gardner's Village where we get to go and see the middle aged women of the area get decked out in witches garb and cackle for discounts. Lucky for us we didn't need to dress up to fit in with the crowd..at least I didn't anyway.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Witches Night Out!

I know this was weeks ago, but every year we try to hit witches night out. It is a fun night at Gardner's Village where we get to go and see the middle aged women of the area get decked out in witches garb and cackle for discounts. Lucky for us we didn't need to dress up to fit in with the crowd..at least I didn't anyway.
I know this was weeks ago, but every year we try to hit witches night out. It is a fun night at Gardner's Village where we get to go and see the middle aged women of the area get decked out in witches garb and cackle for discounts. Lucky for us we didn't need to dress up to fit in with the crowd..at least I didn't anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment