Sunday, December 14, 2008

THANKSGIVING

Thanksgiving is up there on my list of favorite holidays. I am sad that it is only one day and that it passed so quickly. This year we chowed down at Mike and Leesa's. We made a tastey dinner and all went home full! Some guys from my office (that are here from India)joined us this year. Lucky for them they got to experience a little bit of our traditional craziness.

After dinner we played rock band. Tracy especially enjoyed rocking out on the guitar and drums. We couldn't get him away.

After rock band we went for round two, dessert! Everett was ready and hoping to sneak a piece before everyone else. The amount of food he eats still amazes me.
To walk off the extra calories Leesa and I finished the night off by some midnight shopping. We hit the mall along with an insanely large amount of people to catch the "sales". A few shopping bags later I hit the sack at 3:30 AM. I look forward to next year!

1 comment:

Trace said...

I will be there, right by your side with a very large 1/2 diet coke, 1/2 Dr. Pepper soda. And maybe my hockey gear to keep the crazies out of our way.