Thursday, January 13, 2011

A few of my most recent favorites.








5 comments:

Scott and Stacia said...

Oh my goodness, He is so very cute!! How early was he?? He looks so very tiny. All the pictures are adorable!!

Melody said...

Thanks! I had complications and was induced 3 weeks early. After a really rough labor he ended up with Strep B and in the hospital for two weeks...then failure to thrive. So needless to say..he had a rough start. But once he figured out how to eat he never looked back. How are you guys?

Melody said...

Thanks! I had complications and was induced 3 weeks early. After a really rough labor he ended up with Strep B and in the hospital for two weeks...then failure to thrive. So needless to say..he had a rough start. But once he figured out how to eat he never looked back. How are you guys?

Jenny said...

Hi Mel! I haven't see you in so long! Ashton is seriously so cute. Love the pictures!

Our Loved-up Family said...

He is so handsome, just perfect:)