On my way to New York for a work training I happened to be on the same flight as David Archuletta. While we were waiting for our baggage my boss asked for his autograph and wanted me to get a picture of her with him for her kids....only I ended up in it! Turns out he was in New York for the release of his new album as well as an appearance on the Today show. I have never really met anyone "famous" so thought I should show it off.Sunday, November 23, 2008
American Idol Spotting!
On my way to New York for a work training I happened to be on the same flight as David Archuletta. While we were waiting for our baggage my boss asked for his autograph and wanted me to get a picture of her with him for her kids....only I ended up in it! Turns out he was in New York for the release of his new album as well as an appearance on the Today show. I have never really met anyone "famous" so thought I should show it off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mel that is awesome!
Post a Comment