Thursday, August 7, 2008

Breaking Dawn Release Party!

It's finally here!! It's amazing what one will do to get a copy of a good book. Friday night Liz, Leesa, Rachel, and I headed to the local release party for Stephenie Myers new book. The party itself was entertaining to say the least. Lots of prom dresses and the occasional guy dressed up as Edward. I was amazed at how many people showed up for their chance to get a head start.

We got our copies just after midnight and ran home to start reading. I was up til 4:30 AM Friday night and then picked it up again on Sat night to finish at 4 AM. The weekend resulted in a loss of sleep but it was so worth it. I loved the book and can't wait to read it again!

1 comment:

Lizy Nielsen said...

horray for geeks!!!!!!!!! I had so much fun with you guys. I'm so glad we went, and I am very sad the series is over